Dear Sir/Madam, Embassy of India Bucharest is pleased to inform that India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO), a trade body of the Government of India, is
Embassy of India Bucharest is pleased to inform that India Trade Promotion Organisation (ITPO), a trade body of the Government of India, is organising the 36th edition of its annual flagship B2B expo, “AAHAR – The International Food and Hospitality Fair” at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from April 26-30, 2022.
2. AAHAR is a very popular brand in the F&B exhibition domain in India and is well established as an order-writing expo. The broad display categories in the expo will include food and beverages, hospitality services and F&B equipment. AAHAR is the ideal platform for the food and hospitality industry for showcasing high-quality products and offerings to the large numbers of buyers and sourcing executives visiting the expo.
3. India is the world’s second-largest producer of food next to China and has the potential of being the biggest with the food and agricultural sector contributing around 26% of India’s GDP. The total food production in India is likely to double in the next ten years and there is an opportunity for large investments in food and food processing technologies, skills, and equipment, especially in areas of Canning, Dairy and Food Processing, Specialty Processing, Packaging, Frozen Food/Refrigeration, and Thermo Processing. Fruits & Vegetables, Fisheries, Milk & Milk Products, Meat & Poultry, Packaged/Convenience Foods, Alcoholic Beverages & Soft Drinks, and Grains are important sub-sectors of the food processing industry. Health food and health food supplements are another rapidly rising segment of this industry that is gaining vast popularity amongst the health-conscious.
4. Large spectrum of display of food products and beverages, F&B equipment, Hospitality & Deco solution, Wine & spirits, Allied Sectors in Aahar offer two-way live communication between exhibiting Food manufacturers and participating buyers.
5. The Last edition of Aahar witnessed the participation of more than 700 exhibitors and was attended by 40,000 trade visitors proving itself as the ultimate destination for global vendors and sourcing products. AAHAR provides a reputed & reliable forum for the buying community to source superior quality products and services from the best suppliers who put up the best of India, on display.
6. To encourage buying/sourcing professionals/ buying houses from F&B and allied industry to visit the 2022 edition of AAHAR, ITPO will be assisting select interested & established buyers through a dedicated buyer support program. To facilitate the visit ITPO will be arranging three days of safe and sanitized hotel accommodation and reimbursing travel expenditure ( Economy class – Maximum of Rs 75,000/ ) to one delegate from a company at the level of Director/ Senior Executive / sourcing Agent.
7. A brochure of the upcoming edition of AAHAR is enclosed for your reference.
8. The interested delegates/ companies for the buyer program may fill in the attached form or contact Ms. Hema Maity, General Manager, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Jasdeep Seth, DM at email@example.com, for further information.
Embassy is requesting you disseminate this information among food and beverage manufacturing companies in Romania. This will be an excellent opportunity for Romanian/Albanian/Moldovan companies to showcase their products and establish contacts with Indian as well as other international partners.
Embassy will facilitate issue of appropriate visa for participants travel to India.
aprilie 26 (Marți) - 30 (Sâmbătă)