Important Changes of the Forum
Dear Members and Partners of RRCECC!We inform the potential participants of the VIII MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL
Dear Members and Partners of RRCECC!
We inform the potential participants of the VIII MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC FORUM „Building bridges, not walls. Business Eurasia in a new reality”, which will be held on November 18, 2021 at 10.00 msk, that due to the worsening of the epidemiological situation in Moscow, the organizing committee of the forum had to adopt a number of changes for the Forum organization.
1. Venue of the Forum: Moscow, Smolenskaya str., 5, Golden Ring Hotel (Golden Ring Hotel)
2. Time and Duration of the Forum:
Plenary session – 10.00 – 12.00
Panel sessions – 12.30 – 14.30
3. Participation format: mixed
4. Registration packages of participants: online and offline
5. Cost of packages: offline (18,000 rubles / 200 euro), online (free of charge).
6. Canceled registration packages: VIP and Business
7. Partner (sponsor) packages, panel names, key speakers – remain unchanged.
8. Due to restrictions face masks and „anti-covid” seating will be provided at the event.
9. Link to the website with updated information on the forum: https://fbacs.com/events/viii-moskovskiy-mezhdunarodnyy-finansovo-ekonomicheskiy-forum/
10. Participation in the forum in any format is possible only after the registration on the forum website.
Link to the forum registration page: https://fbacs.com/events/viii-moskovskiy-mezhdunarodnyy-finansovo-ekonomicheskiy-forum/
We apologize for the forced measures, thank you for understanding.
We are waiting for participants, the forum promises to be interesting and informative.
President of RRCECC,
Tеl. +40 742 510 043,
The topic of the Forum is “WE BUILD BRIDGES, NOT WALLS. BUSINESS EURASIA IN A NEW REALITY”
Financial & Business Association of Euro-Asian Cooperation (FBA EAC) is the Forum Organizer.
The Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP), the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC), the Department of Foreign Economic and International Relations of the City of Moscow, the International Economic Senate of Berlin (IWS), the International Congress of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (ICIE) support the Forum.
The first seven forums brought together more than 3,000 representatives of business communities from 39 countries of the world. During the past forums, at plenary and panel sessions, round tables and briefings, participants were able to discuss a wide range of issues related to ensuring entrepreneurs’ access to capital markets and sources of financing, problems of small and medium-sized businesses in the economy of the future, global trends in financial technologies and regulation, problems of finding new forms and types of international trade cooperation, and much more. Panel sessions topics:
I panel “Digitalization of industry – transition to a new era of industrialization”
II panel “Monetary and financial support for cross-border partnership”
III panel “Eurasian transport and economic corridors: arrangement of Highways and intersections”
Toată ziua (Joi)